- You will receive exactly this Labradorite 12 Point Merkaba Star - 81mm x 80mm / 3 3/16 x 3 3/16 Inches; 60g / 2.1 oz (see photo, the last photo is taken on the mirror surface)! The dimensions of the star are given based on the maximum distance between two adjoining tops of the star. In additional, you will get one of the Aragonite Cabochon similar to the one in the listing. Approximately Size: 10-30mm / 7/16-1 3/16 Inches; Approximately Weight: 15-40gr / 0.5-1.4oz.
- Labradorite is a gemstone that was named after Labrador in Canada, where it was found on the Isle of Paul, near Nain in 1770.
- Chemical Formula: (Ca,Na)Al1-2Si3-2O8; Hardness: 6 - 6.5; Member of: Feldspar Group;
- Labradorite is a plagioclase feldspar which shows adularescence (a white or bluish light seen when turned). This optical effect is so unique to labradorite that it has been termed "labradorescence". It is the result of diffraction of light in the layers of rock.
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)
Details: All our minerals and crystals are carefully measured with digital measuring instruments that provide the high accuracy of numbers/values!