- You will receive exactly this Ocean Jasper Sphere - 58mm / 2 5/16 Inches; 305g / 10.7oz (see photo, the photos are taken under bright light,stand included)!
- Ocean Jasper (also called Orbicular Jasper, Sea Jasper) is a variety of jasper which contains variably-colored orbs or spherical inclusions or zones. In highly silicified rhyolite or tuff, quartz and feldspar crystallize in radial aggregates of needle-like crystals which provide the basis or seed for the orbicular structure seen in this kind of jasper. The material is quite attractive when polished and is used as an ornamental stone or gemstone.
- Although called a jasper, the stone is actually a mixture of different forms of quartz: clear and colored varieties of chalcedony, banded agate, and pockets of tiny quartz crystals called druzy.
- Chemical Composition: (SiO2) Silicon Dioxide with inclusions (iron hydrates); Hardness: 7; Stone Type/Family: Member of the Chalcedony Clan, Quartz family, Silicates Class;
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)
Details: All our minerals and crystals are carefully measured with digital measuring instruments that provide the high accuracy of numbers/values!